The Human Rights Council is an inter-governmental body within the United Nations system responsible for strengthening the promotion and protection of human rights around the globe and for addressing situations of human rights violations and make recommendations on them.
During the Conference delegates write, debate and vote resolutions about topics proposed year by year.
The President of the Human Rights Council has responsibility about procedures inside the Commissions. She is a highly experienced chair and runs the debates the last day during the HRC meeting. The President of HRC, if the circumstances need so, is allowed to overrule the Rules of Procedures of the conference within the Commissions/HRC meeting.
Vice-President: Aurora Ceccotti - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President: Aggeliki Vogiatzoglou - email@example.com
- Measures to safeguard human beings trafficked for the purpose of organ removal; Report
- Measures to guarantee the protection of human rights for prisoners in laogai camps; Report
- Measures to reduce harmful traditional practices, including female mutilation and to control the phenomenon in order to guarantee women’s safety. Report
Deputy Chairman: Ludovico Rosella - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measures to safeguard LGBTQ citizens from violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation in countries where such protection is not guaranteed; Report
- Safeguarding the security of people, in particular adolescents, from the hazards brought by the use of the deep web; Report
- Measures to reduce cases of maternal mortality in countries that do not provide appropriate hygienic conditions. Report